Saturday, January 05, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up.

Only one post this week-a recap of last year both in books and personally.  I will have book reviews next week, I think.  I'm almost finished with the Pope's book on Christmas and I'm starting to want to read something worth reviewing.  


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. My post is about attending the vigil of the Solemnity, Mary Mother of God and solemn vespers on New Year's Eve. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you RAnn for hosting yet again.
    One year gone and a new one to live to the full...let's make it a holy one with God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, thanks for hosting this meme so faithfully, RAnn!

    This week I posted my goals for 2013 and a book review of "Two Statues."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, RAnn.
    I'd like to ask everyone to pray for the priests and brothers of the Franciscan Missionaries of the Eternal Word, who are making their yearly Canonical Retreat this week.
    You will notice that I am no longer blogging every day.
    This week I have four posts, including of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Hello everyone! It's good to be back. I look forward to sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Links now work on my site JOY melaniejeanjuneau.wordpress.com. This is an example of the miraculous power of God. ( I am NOT exaggerating
    melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, thank you RAnn for hosting all of us. Happy Feast Day of the Epiphany!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats