Sunday, November 08, 2015

Weekend Link-ups

Sunday Post
Sunday Post
mmb-300x282
Mailbox Monday
badge
It's Monday 

I live in suburban New Orleans and today (Saturday) it has rained all day. My daughter and I were supposed to go camping with the Girl Scouts this weekend but we cancelled due to the weather.  Instead I started reading
Smoke

Only one book in the mail this week.  I won it from Pete Socks, the Catholic Book Blogger.  He runs weekly giveaways so if you want to win Catholic books, read his blog.



I have two reviews this week:


It is supposed to rain again tomorrow so I should finish Smoke this weekend.  The week will be busy with meetings on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday so I don't expect to get much reading done in the evenings.  See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. I loved Smoke...and I adore the cover on The Promise of Provence.

    Have a great week...and here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoke seems to be popular.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoke does look intriguing. Hope you enjoy it! Also, I'm in Louisiana too, and wanted to make sure I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be interested on you thoughts of Smoke. The rain spent a few days here in FL panhandle too and cooled things down.
    Hope you enjoy reading this week - even if there is more rain.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats