Friday, September 11, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: September 11-17

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This week's question:

What is most rewarding about being a book blogger? 

That's a toss-up.  I love the review copies,  having access to NetGalley and Edelweiss means I have more books than I can ever read sitting at my fingertips.  Emotionally though, I love it when someone tells me that my review got them to read a book they absolutely loved.   

3 comments:

  1. Great answer.

    I agree about the good feeling when someone tells you your review helped them decide on a book.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I willl have to check out Edelweiss. Haven't worked with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's such a nice feeling when someone decides to read a book you reviewed--especially when it turns out they liked it too!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats