Friday, November 15, 2013

Book Blogger Hop


Question of the week:  Do you accept books for review only from publishers or do you accept book review requests from authors as well?

I don't care who asks me to review a book; I care about the book itself.  If you want me to review your book, whether you are a publisher, an author or a publicist, feel free to email me.  That being said, I've learned to be picky about self-published books and accept far fewer of them than I have in the past.  Still, if it sounds interesting, I'm apt to give it a shot; after all it isn't costing me anything but time and I can quit reading at any time.  
Check out the host post at Coffee Addicted Writer to see what other folks have to say.

2 comments:

  1. Good answer and so true. It depends on the book.

    ENJOY your weekend.


    Happy Hopping!! My answer is below.

    BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well said, old follower here
    Hope you can visit my Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats