Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other. To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. In it, discuss and link to your posts for the week--whether they deal with theology, Catholic living or cute Catholic kids. I'm mostly a book blogger so my posts are generally book reviews, some Catholic, some not. Make sure that post links back here. Once you publish it, come back here and leave a link below.

We also have a yahoogroup; signing up for it will get you one weekly reminder to post.  Click here to sign up. 

Not much reading this week, but I had some pre-scheduled posts  that went up this week.  A Farmer's Daughter is a Mennonite Cookbook.  I also reviewed The Amish Family Cookbook this week.  My Kind of Christmas and When Snow Falls are romances.  Last but by no means least is the review of a book by a Sunday Snippets regular,  The Bible Tells Me So.  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, RAnn! This week's posts include wonderful homilies from EWTN, some not-so-wonderful (make that horrible) items from other sources, posts about my offline collection, and of course, my weekly book list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hostess, RAnn. I did a little writing this week. Benghazi has been heavy on my heart and I'm disgusted with the Administration coverup. Hard to think of anything else, though I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, RAnn, for so generously hosting this. I've found some good blogs here... and some nice reads among your own book reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RAnn. Thanks for hosting. I only have Sabbath Moments for this week, but I'm glad to have anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting RAnn - I only have a brief personal reflection, "This Pilgrim's Progress" and the first of what may be many, reflections on the Year of Faith... I have also popped in Sunday's reflection, even though it was written on Monday, because I was working all day Sunday...

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats