Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter to All Sunday Snippets Participants

I'd like to welcome everyone to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  We are a group of Catholic bloggers who gather weekly to share our best posts with each other.  To particpate, go to your blog and create an entry titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts from the past week that you believe would be of interest to Catholic bloggers---whether they are posts reflecting on spiritual matters or posts about antics of Catholic kids, or anything in between.  Come back here and enter the URL of that post into Mr. Linky.  Finally, go visit other participants, and leave comments!  If you want a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoogroup.

I'd like to wish each of you a happy Easter.

It was a slow blogging week for me.  I read quite a few books, but the reviews will be published later.  I'd like to call your attention to a book I didn't read.  After I wrote the post I was looking for something else, and noticed that I do have the ebook version, so a review will be forthcoming, once I read it.  However, if Catholic speculative/science fiction sounds interesting, take a look at this post.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:34 PM

    A Blessed Easter to everyone. My Holy Week posts include:

    - Camus and the Cross
    - Pope Benedict XVI: a Triduum Treasury
    - Proclamation and conversion
    - The zeal of self-giving love
    - “Why I love my ugly little liturgy”

    In Jesu XPI Passio,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second of three classes on the Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God bless you with a special sense of his presence during this Easter season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAnn, thanks again for hosting.
    This week, I'm sharing some Passover memories, an update on Baby Joseph, (the news gets better and better!)
    a look at this past Lent, two posts in which I reveal a bit more about myself as a reader and as a writer,
    a list of what I ate on Good Friday.
    and, as always, my (very short this week) book list.
    Have a blessed Easter, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter everyone! Thanks RAnn for hosting.

    This week I actually have a decent number of posts. Coincidentally, I just started putting up the Gospel of the Day. I also have a post about some wonderful blogs made by some friends of mine and a post giving my list of criteria for good marriage choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter RAnn!
    =============

    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: Easter Tidings of Great Joy!

    * Breathe Deep: Incense Anti-depressant
    * There Be Dragons
    * The Earth Mourns
    * Christos anesti! Alithos anesti!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats