Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hello, and welcome to Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  Can you believe we've been doing this for a year now?  Sunday Snippets is a chance for Catholic bloggers to share their posts with each other.  It doesn't matter if you blog exclusively about things Catholic or whether, like me, it pops up periodically, if you are Catholic you are welcome to join us.  If you'd like a weekly reminder to post, join our yahoo group.

To participate, go to your blog and create a post titled Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival.  In it, highlight one or more of your posts this week.  Also, include a link back here.  Then, come back here and sign Mr. Linky, giving a link to your Sunday Snippets post.

This week I posted the first chapter of a book about investing, written by the founder of the Ave Maria fund of Morally responsible mutual funds.



13 comments:

  1. I posted on the Pope's red shoes and why I like them! Also on my birthday, which I almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senttobe.blogspot.com8:36 PM

    OOps, I forgot to mention my blog's name: Senttobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a book review is up this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flew by this week. Posted a little which I'm sharing with you.
    Peace all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a few things I learned from a personal study of Acts 16.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted about getting kids in catechism class to think about the Big Picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another post on why we should take Jesus literally in His words of institution regarding the Eucharist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks RAnn,
    My post this week is maybe not so worked out as I try usual, but I decided to share it anyway.
    Luuk Dominiek OP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marcel Proust says,

    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

    I pray I hear...read...share scripture having new eyes.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:55 PM

    I added my contributions to the weekly blogosphere.

    Evan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to our gracious hostess, RAnn, of more than a year!
    ===============
    This week on Sunday Snippets, WBN presents: Picture this.

    * Pope Gets Around
    * Vocatus Es
    * Self Appointed Experts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I'm a day late! But better late than never. I so love reading what others have written. Have a great Memorial Day and pray for our fallen soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Yahoo! Group under "Promote" provides from HTML code to add a button to a blog for readers to join the Sunday Snippets group.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sunday_snippets/promote

    I added the code to my blog. Maybe this is something we could all do.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats