Monday, July 06, 2009

Mailbox Monday


Thanks to Marcia at The Printed Page for hosting. Stop by her blog to see what everyone else got this week.
On Monday the mailman brought me:
How to Score by Robin Wells, compliments of Hatchette.It is a fun romance novel.
Ransome's Honor for a First Wildcard tour in July, but you can read my review now.
As you can tell from my review, my five year old and I enjoyed No, Never! which I got from the author, Sally O. Lee, via Bostik.


The nice folks at Hatchette sent me Off Season by Anne Rivers Siddon. I'm giving away five copies July 10 so be sure to enter. I have also reviewed it.


Wednesday brought me two books:

Montana Rose will be toured by First Wildcard July 28, but my review is up now.



Hatchette sent me my copy of Julie and Julia. I'm running a giveaway and invite you to enter.



Friday brought me another book from Hatchette: The Imposter's Daughter. Check out my review and it it sounds like something you'd enjoy, enter my giveaway.

Another book to show up this week was Five Minutes with the Child Jesus. Here is the publisher's page about it. I also invite you to read my review.

Well, I almost made it through the stack!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading How to Score now. Just started it. Hope you enjoy all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received some really great sounding books! I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Julie and Julia - I seem to have missed the notice on that one from Hachette. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats