Monday, May 18, 2009

Mailbox Monday

I think my outgo this week exceeded by income, but looking at my TBR stack, that's a good thing. I got A Lover's Quarrel with the Evangelical Church from The B&B Media Group. I've written several posts about it. I've been wanting to read the Shopaholic books and this week Bookmooch brought me Confessions of a Shopaholic. I started it, but dumped it. I guess I just can't relate to someone who knows she is in money trouble but just keeps on spending on foolishness. Finally, I got Annie's Ghosts from FSB Associates. It is the story of one family's experience with mental illness. Now, is my next read going to be serious or funny?


Thanks to Marcia at the Printed Page for hosting!

4 comments:

  1. Annie's Ghost looks like it will be a good one.
    I don't think I got any books in the mail this week (or I just have no memory) so no Mailbox Monday from me this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confessions of a Shopaholic is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books. I think that the Shopaholics are more about laughing at these kinds of people and their ridiculous rationalizations.

    I also have Annie's Ghosts for review.

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats