Saturday, May 09, 2009

Faith n Fiction

Faith n Fiction Saturday over at Amy's has this question:
Today's Topic
It doesn't take long hanging around people who read Christian fiction before the usual names come up. Janette Oke. Francine Rivers. Karen Kingsbury. Dee Henderson. Ted Dekker. Frank Peretti. These are the best-sellers...the authors everyone knows. But there are so many authors who get less coverage but have huge amounts of talent. Today, choose either an author you think deserves a wider readership or a book you wish more people had read and share about them on your blog! Because as you all know, we need to add to our TBR (to be read) lists!

I just read one of those "you have to read this" books. It was an ARC, and I don't think it is out yet, but it needs to be on your TBR list. Silver Birches was great! and clicking on the title will take you to my review.

Stop by Amy's to see what other folks are recommending.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Strong recommendation and review! I'll definitely have to check that book out. :)

    My answer is up at Free Spirit-

    http://tinyurl.com/op27v7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your review. I have not heard of this book and will check it out!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats