Saturday, January 24, 2009

Faith 'n Fiction Saturdays

Amy's Question this week:


So...what fiction books with faith elements are on your keeper shelf? Please keep your answers to no more than 5 books!

Well, I'm not big on keeping books so I don't have a lot to choose from. On the other hand, the fact that I do choose to keep them means something, doesn't it. I chose my four favorite Harry Potter books, plus a book which explains the Christian elements of those books. You can read my review of How Harry Cast His Spell here, and read the first chapter here.

4 comments:

  1. Fiction with faith element??? I can't think of any that I've kept. I tend to read and then pass them along.
    We do have books on the shelves but they're not really ones I enjoy - Harry Potter and Narnia. My teens love them so we keep them. I just don't enjoy the fantasy genre. I'm one of the few folks that don't enjoy reading the Narnia Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't ever get into HP myself though I'm now finding tons of great fantasy I love.

    those must've just not been my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read any of these books as, like Renee, I'm not much into the fantasy genre. Thanks for sharing your list - I like seeing what other people enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT choices! I love Harry Potter too!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats