Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a Difference a Year Makes

We just returned from Pigeon Forge TN, which for those of you unfamiliar with the area, is just down the road from Smokey Mountain National Park. Last year we stayed in Gatlinburg, which is between Pigeon Forge and the park. We did a lot of the same things, including hiking trails in the park which took us to waterfalls. Last year I was huffing and puffing up those hills; this year I had no problem, and was even able to tote the three year old up one trail. I even look different--I've lost 40 pounds and cut my hair. Note the before and after pictures:

2 comments:

  1. Drats, I can't see the pics. Maybe seeing how great you look will motivate me to lose about 25 unneeded pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete


View My Stats